Experienced Director with a Passion for Anglican School Education
Are you an experienced director willing to contribute to Anglican Schools governance?
FSAC Ltd is looking for an additional Director with strong governance skills, a commitment to Anglican schooling and an independent perspective.
FSAC Ltd operates two leading Anglican schools in the South-West area of Greater Brisbane – St John’s College Forest Lake and The Springfield Anglican College. The Anglican Diocese of Brisbane is the sole member of FSAC Ltd and appoints the Board.
The role is voluntary, part-time and requires attendance at around four Board meetings per year.
Key requirements: The role requires a candidate with the following skills and experiences:
– Post-graduate qualifications in corporate governance (eg: AICD or FGIA)
– Experience in governance of a public company, government or large non-profit entity
– Sound business judgment and commitment to ethical governance standards
– Ability to understand independent school education, and a commitment to the Anglican mission in schooling.
– Collaborative approach and strong interpersonal skills.
– Capacity to meet the regulatory requirements for the role (eg: Blue Card, Director Identification Number).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Reid, General Manager ACSQ.